The majority of us might hate going to the dentist, but we all know that it is necessary to keep our teeth clean and healthy. However, when things go wrong it can really affect us. On occasion, patients can suffer injury as a result of treatment they received from their dentist. This may then require remedial treatment to resolve any issues created. If you find yourself in this situation, we can help.
At Khan Law we are committed to assisting you in claiming compensation for your injury. For some of our clients this is the first time that they are claiming compensation. However, we will ensure that we explain the process in full to you to make your customer journey as smooth as possible. In fact, we have highlighted our process below, just so you can see for yourself.
We will assist you throughout the process and will do so on a ‘no win no fee basis’ so it doesn’t cost you a penny! We will provide you with our advice on any offers we receive on your behalf to ensure that you receive the best possible result. At Khan Law we want to make the process of obtaining compensation as simple, easy and convenient as possible. Which is why we will do all we can to further your claim without you having to go out your way.
If you wish to make a claim, contact a member of our team on 0141 378 0514 or alternatively, complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch!
We have listed some FAQ’s below to assist you.
It all starts with you. You can contact us by telephone or complete the online enquiry form to begin the process.
1. Once we have received your details a member of our team will contact you and take the necessary details to ascertain whether you have a valid claim.
2. We will investigate the circumstances of your claim to identify if we can attribute fault to the dentist.
3. We will then have a report prepared detailing your injuries. We use this to value your claim.
4. We will negotiate a settlement with the dentist’s insurance company or union. Throughout the process we will give you our professional advice on any offers received.
5. Once an offer is accepted, you will receive a cheque with your settlement amount.
If you want to make a claim for dental negligence, or just need some advice. You can contact a member of our team by any of the following means:
Meet us: 12 Fitzroy Place, Glasgow, G3 7RW
Call us: 0141 378 0514
You can claim compensation if you suffered personal injury as a result of your accident.
You can claim compensation for any physical injuries and may be entitled to claim compensation for any psychological injury.
The leading case in this area is Hunter v Hanley. In order to prove that you dentist was at fault we require to prove the following:
- That there is a normal practice or procedure
- That this normal practice of procedure was not followed by the dentist
- That what was done no ordinary medical professional with reasonable skill and knowledge would have done.
- However, we wouldn’t want you to bother about this too much. This is what we are here for!
You can claim compensation for a number of other things including, any remedial treatment that you require.
NOTHING! We pursue all of our claims on a ‘no win no fee’ basis which means you don’t pay a penny if you are not successful.
The amount of compensation you receive is wholly dependent on what your injuries are and how long they take to resolve. As a result, it will not be possible for us to give you an estimate as to how much your claim will settle for until we are in possession of all your losses and medical report.
No Win No Fee
All of our personal injury claims will be dealt with on a ‘no win no fee’ basis. Which means if your claim is not successful you don’t pay a penny! Talk to us now on freephone 0141 378 0514 or contact us online to speak to one of our specialists today.